網頁

2010年6月2日 星期三

Wedding Blessing for May


 


This is new design for friend’s wedding party, my friend is tall and slender,

her personality is not submissive with the common practice, so I want to do

something different and unique piece for her.

 

Irish crochet lace collocates with the beaded tassel, it will create the splendid

and stylish look.  Per the past experiences, the good idea may not be

realized easily, how to say……take this item for example, I would like to

compose the lace motif with beaded tassel, however, the lace work is very

soft and cannot hold up any heavy pendants, so I re-do 3 times for changing

the beads type, and beads volume even the lace frame has been strengthen.

Frustration is full of the whole re-doing process, I almost give up such idea upon

re-doing the last changing for beading.  Eventually, it is done and presents the

exactly aspect I want. ~~ Beautiful!!!!~~

 

If you ask me: Why do you like to do the lace jewelry creation?  I will say:  Because

of its great achievement, I will forget all of the pain when I see and touch the beautiful

lace work.

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言